The most Technologically Advanced test available today
EasyDNA USA is proud to offer the most advanced prenatal paternity test available today. Through the use of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology within a state of the art laboratory, this highly advanced test is unparalleled in its level of accuracy, analyzing 2,688 genetic markers. For complete peace of mind take advantage of this highly accurate prenatal paternity test at highly competitive market rates, for only $1195.
The price of our prenatal paternity test is one of the best prices! We also offer the option to pay a 50% deposit on order and the remaining balance when you send the samples.
Benefits of choosing our Prenatal Paternity test
- Since the prenatal paternity test analyses cell-free fetal DNA in the maternal blood, there is no risk of misdiagnosis or incorrect results due to previous pregnancies or miscarriages. This also means that the test is far more accurate and reliable than other non-invasive tests that use nucleated fetal cells (whole DNA enclosed in cells).
- The prenatal test is 100% risk-free. The test analyses the cell-free fetal DNA found in the mother’s blood (which is collected via a simple blood sample). Other prenatal paternity testing methods such as Chorionic villus sampling are invasive and involve risks such as miscarriage, leakage of the amniotic fluid, or damage to the baby’s limbs.
- When compared to other sampling methods, this prenatal paternity test is less time consuming, more cost-effective, and simpler to carry out. The medical costs of undergoing invasive sample collections such as Amniocentesis can be very high and can take longer to organize and conclude.
- This highly scientific test does not require the assistance of an OB/GYN (obstetrician-gynecologist) specialist. Both Amniocentesis and CVS are medical interventions and require the assistance of a specialist, and come with a high degree of risk, that our test completely eliminates.
The prenatal paternity test cannot be performed in cases of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), twin or multiple pregnancies, less than 9 weeks pregnancy (7 weeks past conception), or when the alleged fathers are close blood relatives. The test also cannot be conducted when the mother is suffering from cancer or pre-eclampsia or has had a recent blood transfusion, bone marrow, organ transplant, or stem cell therapy.
How does Prenatal Paternity testing work?
Scientists have long known the fact that fetal DNA is present in maternal blood during pregnancy. Our prenatal paternity test uses Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology and analyses 2,688 genetic markers known as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) to confirm the paternity of the fetus with 99.9% accuracy.
This DNA test requires a sample of maternal blood (collected via a standard medical blood sample) and mouth swab samples from the alleged father (read the sample collection instructions HERE). Scientists need the maternal sample to separate the blood plasma (a blood component containing maternal and cell-free fetal DNA) from the rest of the blood. Once the fetal DNA is isolated from the plasma, it is analyzed along with DNA samples from the mother and alleged father. At the laboratory, scientists use an informatics algorithm to compute the similarity of genetic markers between the fetal DNA and the alleged father’s DNA. If the probability that the alleged father has the genetic markers required of the biological father is greater than 99.9%, the result is a paternity inclusion. If the similarity falls within the range of non-fathers, the result will be a paternity exclusion.
This DNA test can be performed as early as your 9th week of pregnancy (7 weeks past conception)!
The Test Results
EasyDNA’s prenatal test is one of the most accurate non-invasive prenatal tests for paternity worldwide! Standard results are available in 5 to 7 working days with an additional express testing option for clients who want their results in 3 to 4 working days (for express testing, the mother needs to be at least 10 weeks pregnant). Please note that turnaround time starts from the moment samples reach the laboratory. The results will show one of two outcomes:
- The alleged father cannot be excluded as the biological father i.e. the tested male is the biological father and this will be confirmed with a 99.9% probability.
- The alleged father is excluded as the biological father of the unborn baby i.e. the tested male is not the biological father and they will be excluded with a 100% probability.
Do you want to find out when your baby is due? Use our pregnancy calculator HERE to discover your due date!
Baby Gender upgrade: Discover even more!
EasyDNA also offers the option of learning the gender of your baby! For an additional $175, you can have the baby gender report included with the results of your prenatal paternity test. Please note that an additional sample from the expectant mother is required. Opt for this upgrade today and find out if you are having a boy or girl!
Most Common Questions
How do I collect the DNA sample?
Should both fathers be tested?
Can previous pregnancies or miscarriages affect my test results?
How accurate are the results and will they stand up in court?
Are there any additional costs involved?
Can I send in additional samples after the results have been issued?