A child needs their parents with them to help them grow in the right way. However, that is something that is easier said than done. There are numerous cases in which people would question the legitimacy of an offspring as their own. As such, family breakdowns and separations would ensue and could potentially result in a parent walking out of their parental responsibilities. That is why you would need to ensure the legitimacy of your child’s paternity by using a home DNA paternity testing kit.
These testing kits are simple to use and easy to acquire. No longer would you have to go through such great lengths to acquire a court-ordered legal DNA paternity test to determine the paternal results. Simply use this testing kit to solve your dispute. In addition, these are some key features that would benefit you in using a home DNA paternity testing kit.
Simple To Use
A home DNA testing kit is a simple process that you can do with your partner that would take you no longer than a few minutes. The company you ordered the test on would send you some oral swab that you will then use to collect the cheek cell samples inside your mouths. This eliminates the need to go through a painful blood sampling procedure. In addition, most of the testing kits come with detailed instructions to guide you through the whole procedure on a step-by-step basis.
There is nothing more nerve-racking than having to wait for a long period of time just to get the results on a paternity test. Your heart would constantly palpitate from the unnerving suspense on whether you have parental responsibility towards the child. But with home DNA testing kits you do not have to wait for long.
Most DNA results would be released within a short period of 3 to 5 days from the receipt of your test samples. The results of your paternity test shall be sent via e-mail unless specifically requested in other forms of contact.
Do note that some companies would offer forensic sample testing. The results on those kinds of samples would take a longer time to process due to the extensive detail and research the medical professionals would have to take.
With the rapid advancement in modern technology, the accuracy of home DNA paternity tests is steadily increasing to the point that some companies would claim an accuracy test success result of 99.99% probability with a 0% in the case of exclusion.
Each of the DNA test samples would undergo 21 extensive genetic marker testing to adhere to the international testing standards that would guarantee supreme levels of accuracy in each and every test.
These tests can be done even without the sample of the mother, as the test is designed to test the samples of the alleged father and the child.
Only accept home DNA paternity tests that have the certified ISO17025 level of accredited laboratories. Those are paternity tests that have been tested over 250,000 times for inconsistencies in the product. Thus, you can rest easy knowing that your DNA testing is being done by a top-notch AABB accredited testing under the strictest of guidelines.
Not everyone has the means to go to a proper laboratory or DNA testing facility to get their testing done. Not only that, but the cost of a full laboratory-grade DNA testing can be quite expensive.
That is why a home DNA paternity test is perfect for those people who are looking to get their results without having to slog through long distances. Do check on your local area for any nearby testing facilities that can send a home DNA paternity testing kit directly to your home.
You can also contact your company of choice for additional support in case you would want to test the mother’s sample as well. Most companies would even send an additional testing kit for free to include the mother’s DNA free of charge to help accurately aid in the results of your testing samples.
Human Tissue Act Compliant
You must be aware that the collection and analysis of any human tissue are regulated by the Human Tissue Act. Therefore, any sample that is taken without the express permission of the donor would be deemed illegal, as such the company of choice would be obliged to deny your test sample. That is why you would need to provide evidence of the donor to be aware and compliant with the supply of their DNA. Failure to follow through with proper consent is considered a criminal offence.
All testing would be put on hold or even destroyed completely should the donor expresses non-compliance with being tested for their DNA.
- Deceased Father and Paternity Verification
- Paternity testing using HLA typing and PCR (Polymerase chain reaction)
- Know the importance of DNA testing in UK
- Does COVID-19 Affect DNA Paternity Results?